I use Stellarium in this video. I animate North and South stars in Stellarium from the same longitude and latitude (30 Lat North / 30 Lat South), and I screen grabbed each. I’ll display each in full screen, then left half of the North Anim and right half of the Southside by side, then full clips side by side which reduces each clip to a quarter of screen size than the finale the same as previous except North stars horizontally mirrored. It’s a bit boring I know but keep your eyes peeled ’cause I throw in a couple of pearls along the way.
Best viewing results are with lights out and squinting eyes occasionally. You can see the similarities between North and South.
Comparing North And South Stars With Stellarium.
With thanks to (No Fanfare) please see & subscribe to his channel:
♥ Please support my channel & future projects. With thanks from Dorje ♥
Please research Flat Earth:
1. Horizon always rises to eye level
2. Water always finds its level
3. Gyroscope’s always remaining level throughout worldwide
aeroplane flight travel
4. Polaris never moves from its position despite earths
travel through space
5. No measurable curvature
6. Terminator line on the moon during daytime often
does not coincide with suns directional light
7. Gravity is simply buoyancy & density
8. No photographic evidence of satellites
9 . Questionable flight paths in southern hemisphere
10. Antarctic treaty forbids freedom of movement in Antarctic
11. Van Allen radiation belt makes space travel impossible
12. Water bubbles on ISS film footage
13. The Moon & Mars Fake landing
14. The Sun & globe earth model contradictions
FAIR USE NOTICE: These works by DORJE DAKA are for criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, and research. All footage taken falls under ”fair use” of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (1998). Therefore, no breach of privacy or copyright has been committed. This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorised by the copyright owner. This material is being made available within this transformative or derivative work for the purpose of education, commentary and criticism are being distributed without profit, and is believed to be “fair use” in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.