Viewing Brighton Seafront over the sea from Worthing through a Nikon P510.
This presentation shows videos of Brighton Seafront taken from a Nikon P510 camera on the evening of Tuesday 22nd October and Wednesday 23rd October 2018. The observations and science which can be tested and confirmed by anyone with a zoom camera who lives near the sea and willing to objectively employ the scientific method, prove that light does not refract in a downward direction over the sea in the evening under everyday, normal, non-specialised weather conditions and that we do not live on the globe as portrayed by the World Geodetic System, WGS 84 Globe / Ellipsoid model.
Special thanks to Dr John D.
♥ Please support my channel & future projects. With thanks from Dorje ♥
Please research Flat Earth:
1. Horizon always rises to eye level
2. Water always finds its level
3. Gyroscope’s always remaining level throughout worldwide
aeroplane flight travel
4. Polaris never moves from its position despite earths
travel through space
5. No measurable curvature
6. Terminator line on the moon during daytime often
does not coincide with suns directional light
7. Gravity is simply buoyancy & density
8. No photographic evidence of satellites
9 . Questionable flight paths in the southern hemisphere
10. The Antarctic treaty forbids freedom of movement in the Antarctic
11. Van Allen radiation belt makes space travel impossible
12. Water bubbles on ISS film footage
13. The Fake moon landing
14. The Sun & globe earth model contradictions
FAIR USE NOTICE: These works by DORJE DAKA are for criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, and research. All footage taken falls under ”fair use” of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (1998). Therefore, no breach of privacy or copyright has been committed. This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorised by the copyright owner. This material is being made available within this transformative or derivative work for the purpose of education, commentary and criticism are being distributed without profit, and is believed to be “fair use” in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.